Experience some of South Africa’s most beautiful landscapes, and most challenging tracks!
You’ll indulge in culturally rich communities and their fine cuisine; test your mettle on what will prove to be a truly unforgettable experience.
Whether on a motorbike or a mountain bike there is an amazing event and route for you.
Find us on Facebook
experience & photos
Mountain Bike Challenge 2014
Motorcycle Adventure Challenge
Crossing the Northern side of SA the mountain bike & motorcycle routes cross some spectacular countryside.
The route crosses farmlands following jeep and single tracks, crosses the Ithala & Mokonyane Game reserves, Pongola river, traverses bushveld valleys & fun twisting pathways in Zululand and ends by crossing the Lebombo range and the sandy Mhlab’uyalingana coastal plain (the earth is flat), finishing at breath-taking Kozi Mouth.
Over the years the organisers GG Alcock and Andy Coetzee have negotiated access from farmers, tribal chiefs and nature conservation for unique routes only accessible to the Jozi2Kozi.
On all routes a support team carries your overnight bags and sets up tents and mattress’s at the finish, alternatively you can stay in the luxury lodges at each overnight spot.
The Jozi2Kozi consists of a mountain bike event and motorbike events all on different dates, as follows:
2Kozi Mountain Bike Challenge
Thursday 25 – Sunday 28 August 2016
- 4 days, 480 km’s starting in Luneburg ending in Kozi Bay.
- Depart Joburg / Durban Wednesday 12pm, Return option on Sunday pm or Monday am.
- R 8 000 excl. transport, R10 000 incl. transport to start and from finish DBN or JHB.
- Includes Supper at on night before start (Wednesday 24th).
- GPS only no route markers.
Jozi2Kozi Motorcycle Adventure
Saturday 6 – Monday 8 August 2016
- 3 days riding, 700 km’s Joburg to Kozi Mouth.
- Finish at Kozi on Monday and ride back Tuesday 9th (holiday).
- Max 75 bikes, roadworthy to start in Jozi, non-roadworthy to start in Nigel.
- R 5800 pp for tented accommodation, R 7 500 lodge accommodation.
- Green & Red routes. GPS only.
Jozi2Kozi RAD Winter Warmer / look for the summer
Thursday 14 – Sunday 17 July 2016
- Comfort event, Chalet only – max 10 double plus 18 single beds.
- Options for pillions / partners to use backup combi.
- Finish on Saturday, ride back on Sunday 17 July.
- Price R 7500 pp.
- Red, Orange & Green route options. GPS only.