Experience some of South Africa’s most beautiful landscapes, and most challenging tracks!
Thursday 17 August – Sunday 20 August 2017
You’ll indulge in culturally rich communities and their fine cuisine; test your mettle on what will prove to be a truly unforgettable experience.
Whether on a motorbike or a mountain bike there is an amazing event and route for you.
Find us on Facebook
experience & photos
Motorcycle Adventure Challenge
Crossing the Northern side of SA the mountain bike & motorcycle routes cross some spectacular countryside.
The route crosses farmlands following jeep and single tracks, crosses the Ithala & Mokonyane Game reserves, Pongola river, traverses bushveld valleys & fun twisting pathways in Zululand and ends by crossing the Lebombo range and the sandy Mhlab’uyalingana coastal plain (the earth is flat), finishing at breath-taking Kozi Mouth.
Over the years the organisers GG Alcock and Andy Coetzee have negotiated access from farmers, tribal chiefs and nature conservation for unique routes only accessible to the Jozi2Kozi.
On all routes a support team carries your overnight bags and sets up tents and mattress’s at the finish, alternatively you can stay in the luxury lodges at each overnight spot.
Enter the Jozi2Kozi
Jozi2Kozi Motorcycle Adventure
Thursday 17 August – Sunday 20 August
- 3 days riding, 700 km’s Joburg to Kozi Mouth.
- Finish at Kozi Bay on Saturday 19 August and ride back Sunday 20 August.
- ON an additional night & dirt bike ride to Mozambique on Sunday 20 August for R800
- Max 75 bikes, roadworthy to start in Jozi, non-roadworthy to start in Nigel.
- R 5800 pp for tented accommodation, R 7 500 lodge accommodation.
- Green & Red routes. GPS only.